Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.lightsea.co.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We encourage you to read these. If you have any questions, ask us via: sailors [at] lightsea.co.
If you do not have the time right now to read these, the key points are:
- Your data is yours, and we care about protecting your data as much as you do.
- We store it securely and with maximal regard to your privacy.
- We use personal data only internally, and only to improve your experience of LightSea.
- We are always open and interested in any request, suggestion or enquiry you may have.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- The categories of personal data that we collect about you
- Our purpose for collecting these data
- How we collect and store this data
- Who we share this data with
- Your rights concerning the personal data we collect
- How you can contact us
How to contact us?
If you have any concerns about your data or how it is being handled, please contact us via: sailors [at] lightsea.co.
Which of your data is collected?
We do collect personal data within the categories of:
- Job position
- Phone number
- Email address
- Your interest in our agency
- Your enquiry and messages
How is your data collected?
The data we store is collected from information you have provided when being in contact with, our webpage, by emailing us and when contacting us by phone or in person, when:
- You fill out and sent a contact form on our website
- You sign up for any of our services, including news and marketing material
- You request further information about our services
- You apply for a position at LightSea
- You share your contact information with us
- You interact with us by email, social media or our website
What is my data used for?
We collect, store and protect our visitors’ data to enable us to:
- Deliver agreed-upon results
- Send out marketing material
- Conduct client reviews
- Manage information delivered to us previously
- Respond to your enquiries
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data is only accessible for authorized LightSea staff. It may also be disclosed to our key partners that are to assist in delivering our services.
What third parties are involved?
We only ever share your personal data with authorized third parties, whom are collaborating with LightSea for the intention of analytics and/or for the purpose of responding to your requests. Our staff has restricted access to the collected data, as the data will only be available to a staff-member that is meant to process it.
How long do we store your data for?
Your data will be stored for the duration of time needed to fulfil the purpose it was collected for. We do make sure to delete any personal data that is no longer relevant. As a general rule, we delete your data after three months if you have not given us permission to store it longer or it is relevant for our further collaboration.
What if I want to delete, see or change the data LightSea has collected about me?
Please, contact us at any time, if you want to see what data we have collected about you, if you want to change this data or if you want it deleted partially or entirely. You can at any time retract your consent given to us for receiving newsletters, direct marketing or information.
How is my data secured?
At LightSea Trading we take security of personal data very seriously and have implemented measures to secure your data. We do this by:
- Storing all personal data securely
- Educating our staff in handling personal data in a secure manner
- Anonymizing data where this is possible
- Implementing and optimizing on security measures on a regular basis
All rights to pictures, graphics, texts, data, technical and other information displayed on our website and in other communications you have received from us are reserved to LightSea and/or third parties. This content may not be reproduced, redistributed or in any way changed or used for purposes not previously approved by LightSea Trading.
We apply cookies on our website, should you choose to accept them if they appear as a pop-up when you first enter the website. A cookie is a small piece of data, which exists in your web browser when you are visiting our website. You can always choose not to allow cookies of your browser through its settings.